Advokatska kancelarija MILIĆ
Beograd-Zemun ul.Svetozara Papića br.1/18
“MILIC” law firm,
Mr. Dušan Milić,
4a Durmitorska St.,
Founder and chief of “MILIC” law firm is Mr. Dušan Milić, 36, a well-known lawyer from Belgrade, Yugoslavia. Mr. Milić graduated at the Faculty of law, Belgrade University, in 1991. Subsequently, he was a law clerk in distinguished Belgrade law firms. In 1993 he was recorded in Belgrade Bar Association register. That was the year when Mr. Milić founded his law firm and started his practice.
From the very beginning of its work “MILIC ” law office has been dealing with wide range of problems in the field of civil law. It had assembled a team of young lawyers who have given a great contribution to its development and success.
The years of work in protecting interests of their clients as well as experience in interpretation and application of legal rules resulted in specialization for certain areas of law.
These main fields of practice include:
- real estate for domestic and foreign citizens.
- establishing new companies (with domestic, foreign or mixed capital), company registration
- license deals - operations in conjunction with licenses including technology transfers to and from the country
- foreign company subsidiaries - full scope of information and services in connection with setting up subsidiaries of foreign companies in Yugoslavia
- joint ventures/investments - economic and financial advice and consulting on all main aspects of such deals
- industrial property rights - legal advice as well as contacts with institutions in charge
During the years of practice “MILIC” law office has largely widen its list of associate experts.
Thus, although primarily a law office it can provide information and consulting services in fields like: banking, investments, financial matters and other issues.
Feel free to contact us!
Our E-mail adress is: email@example.com
Tel/Fax + 381 11/36-11-772
Tel:+381 11/195-388 i +381 11/657-132
Mob. tel.: +381 63/242-827
“MILIC” law firm
You can contakt us for any your question on firstname.lastname@example.org